August 11, 2014

Chiffon Cake with Sudakito

I have no idea how long it has been since the last time I posted here. Geez. Anyway I'm back! I made a chiffon cake with Yuppi. We love chiffon cake, so easy to make, fluffy, airy, melting in your mouth, and what's more... Yes, DELICIOUS!


Chiffon cake with raw cane sugar 1


Chiffon cake with raw cane sugar 3


Chiffon cake with raw cane sugar 5


Chiffon cake with raw cane sugar 4


We prepared whipped cream with pure heavy cream from Hokkaido and Sudakito (raw cane sugar from Amami islands), I love this combo. I planted mint seeds in a little pot a while ago and they are sprouting right now. Then I swiped some blueberries from the neighbor's bush (don't worry Granny is SO sweet and gracious, Arigato Granny!). They turned out nice garnishes for the cake, didn't they??

2 comments:

  1. It looks perfect! Happy to see you posting again :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Priscilla! So glad to talk with you here.
      Hope you are doing great over there! :D

      Delete