April 14, 2012

Fun Bread Baking


We played around with bread dough. Here are our products this time.



Yuppi made disappointed versions of emoticons. Kind of weird and funny! That's what she intended.



I made chocolate custard for the buns. I noticed this time that it's way much yummier than any store bought sweet bread spreads.



Mmmm.. I just made usual custard cream and added some cocoa powder to it. Though it can't last long it's definitely worth making.



A mini roll with cream cheese and blueberry jelly.



Using the same dough, I made yuki usagi (snow bunnies) and something.



Belated Happy Easter!

6 comments:

  1. SO CUTE!!!!!!!! I wouldn't be able to eat them. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehee they were YUM! I didn't hesitate... omnomnom. ;p

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks! They turned out better than I expected. :)

      Delete
  3. 美味しい!They look so good!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the comment! I'm sorry my comment is too behind :)

      Delete