March 22, 2012

Marble Brandy Cake

I have no idea how many people I have said goodbye to, this year. But I never say sayonara. I just send the word, thank you so much, *hontouni arigatou*... with a bit of homemade sweets. This is the second batch we made to send people we may not have a chance to see anymore, who we know that we will really miss.


DSC_0037


I added plenty of butter and some brandy to sponge cake batter so this cake came out soft, rich and moist. I sure hope they like it.


DSC_0024


I love the moment to package what I made. It's definitely an exciting time!


DSC_0039


It's nice to get to find cute and cheap packaging goods.


DSC_0045


It's always sad to have to leave someone nice and supportive. Even so, I am so lucky to have met you.


DSC_0053

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful post and delicious cake! I'm sure they will love it and think of you and the many good times while enjoying it. :) Adorable bags too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you Alisa. You are so nice! I like kawaii goods, and think you do, too :)

      Delete